Divemaster / Instructor Tranees
at our Tranee program we trainee you to become your PADI Divemaster or PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor or IDC STAFF Instructor trainee program.
Interested parties please send your cv to: email@example.com
PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC)
our next IDC startet at November 24.2018
More info ? Contact us under: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diving safaris are held individually in accordance with the group’s wishes. Thus, we take our safari boat to the diving areas around Moalboal, Negros, Dumaguete and Dauin, Apo Island, Siquijor Island, Bohol, Panglao but also Camiguien and Malapascua as well as Sipalay.
The selection of possible destinations is huge and should thus be narrowed down in accordance with the respective group’s wishes.
A diving safari always means that one has the boat at one’s disposal for a certain amount of time on which the diving equipment is stored permanently. At night, the group travels back to shore and sleeps at a resort. Dinner and breakfast are likewise taken at the resort. Lunch is taken on the boat between dives. A diving safari thus not only includes different experiences but also means full board. Free water and fresh fruits on the boat, together with free coffee and tea complement the offerings.
As an example, the course of a possible diving safari tour:
Cebu, Southern Tour, 12 Days
Accommodation in Watersport Beach Resort
1. Day Arrivals at Cebu, Transfer to Santander,
2. Day Easy Dive at Santander,
3. Day Dive Trip to Apo Island,
4. Day Dive Trip to Siquijor Island,
5. Day Dive Trip to Balicasac Island,
6. Daytrip Land & people Bohol, Chocolate Hills etc.,
7. Day Dive Trip to Pamilacan & Snake Island,
8. Day Dive Trip to Oslob und Sumilon Island,
9. Day Diving around Dauin,
10. Day Land & people Cebu Santander, waterfalls etc.,
11. Day Diving around Santander,
12. Day Divesite at your choice,
13. Day leaving from Santander to Cebu.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with your wishes and we will create an offer tailored to your wishes.